February 28, 2013

Hotair Balloon Card for Thesa


This is another hot air balloon inspired card. The third card I made with the same theme. A friend back in elementary appreciated the first two cards I made. So I made her one

My friend's name is Thesa. I remember she wrote Ysay as her nickname in my little autograph. So I call her that until now. She has good handwriting and so she was our secretary of the class back in grade 5. I was the assistant secretary. Whenever I think about her, I always remember how nice our her handwriting is. Whenever I think about a good handwriting, I somehow remember her and her lovely slanted cursive way of writing.

We never got so close to each other but we're good friends. Recently we talked about sending postcards to strangers. I guess writing is our thing. It is one of the many unknown things that we have in common. We never even have to try to force it. :)

13 comments:

  1. This post is so cute and your card is beautiful :-).

    We seldom forget the people we meet during our childhood. I hope you two grow closer :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am thankful that I have kept some good friends from my childhood. We don't even have to be close friends. I am just glad that, even if we don't see each other (for years), we still somehow remember the friendship formed from years passed. :)

      Delete
  2. That card is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful postcard!
    I've unfortunately lost touch with most of my friends from elementary school, but what a lovely idea to send her one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kyla! I got excited when she said she likes the first two cards I made. So, this card is a gratitude card for her appreciation and our friendship. :P

      Delete
  4. That card is so cute! I love love love hot air balloons. I WILL ride in one one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And good for you! I will look forward to that, Arielle. I want to experience that as well. I hope I could achieve that dream. I think it's a great experience: seeing a part of the world, smelling the fresh air and awesome stuff like that. :D

      Delete
  5. Nice collage.Everything that made by heart is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are good in card making
    I see c: this airballoon
    is lovely! I'm sure your
    friend will love this one c:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (I hope she has received it since the post office in my city is dysfunctional at some point. :P)

      Delete
  7. Very cute card!! How nice that you take the time to make these yourself.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...