February 25, 2013

Burger Night: The Nird Burger

I've gained friends throughout college and most of them are boys. These people are like family to me. They share their secrets, stories, dreams, and love problems (and stories!). I am just glad to be around them -- crazy, awesome and, most of the time, out-of-this-world. We have grown up together but I still feel young whenever I'm with them despite the fact that most of them are engineers now.

Anyway, we had a burger night on a Sunday over at Francis' crib.  We made our own burgers with the help of Carlo. 

Here is the recipe (that I'm trying to remember)

The Nird Burger 
('Nird' from Roger's t-shirt print)

Ingredients:
Ground beef
Evaporated Milk
Ketchup
Worchershire sauce
Seasoning
Eggs
Rosemary
Cheese
Burger buns
Onions
Lettuce

Procedure:
In a bowl, mix ground beef, evaporated milk, eggs, seasoning, rosemary, and worchershire sauce.
Make your own burger patties. (We used a small circle plastic container haha!)
Fry the patties.
Once cooked, put it in a burger bun with cheese and lettuce.
Serve.

We had 2 kilos of ground beef which yielded 20+ patties. :)

Francis and the soon-to-be chef, Roger.
Having fun with eggs. Hahaha! With our burger mentor, Carlo, at the far side.

Carlo, Francis, Roger and Bani
Too lazy the heat the buns. We got too excited to eat! :D
Yay, food!!
Roger, Neil, Ojie, Bani, Francis and me










After eating, they played Poker while I was zombifying Carlo. Look at that scary face. :D Bani and I left early because he had to be early for work and I have a class the next day. It was fun to cook, eat and just chill with these people. It was indeed a relaxing night. I am blessed to have these people! :)

6 comments:

  1. Great that you have these friendships! The food looks great!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stu and I made burgers on the weekend too! Homemade burgers are the best - so juicy and tasty.

    PS: I'm hosting a Living Nature skin essentials pack giveaway at my blog, hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/02/living-nature-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, these burgers look really good, and I'm totally craving one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at those buns! they are huge ; ) the burgers looks super yummy. and i have to comment on the zombie app, i love the walking dead and haven't tried that yet, you may have just inspired me to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can agree that guys make the best of friends :)
    Those burgers look so good, I think that's what I'll eat for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, rosemary in burgers sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...