February 13, 2013

Blueberry still nights


I scored these little blueberry candles for 40 percent of its original price. I kind of miss spending still and silent nights, so it was a good sign: that I should spend at least one night a week to relax my mind. To not think of anything too complicated and spend the time to be grateful for being able to see, smell, hear, taste, and feel. 


My room smelled like a blueberry field. So heavenly! It's scent is so perfect that I consider that night the most relaxing I've had for this year yet. And it excites me to think that there will be more nights like that. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love candles and always have them in the house. What a great find! Blueberries smell amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever come across blueberry candles...but they sound great, I love the smell of blueberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm, I bet they smell amazing! I love candles too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, heavenly. Hahaha :P

      Delete
  4. oh i love candles too!
    but i've never tried a bluberry one before. might try it soon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...