February 16, 2013

Avocado Fried Egg


It's one of those fruity breakfasts again! I had some mangosteen, orange juice and avocado fried egg recipe that I saw online! Here is the recipe:

Ingredients: (for 1 serving)
1 avocado
1 egg
Olive oil
Sea salt & pepper

Procedure:
Slice the avocado into halves.
In a pan, fry the avocado and put the egg into the hole.
Flip it for a while to cook the egg. Then flip again.
Put salt and pepper.
Serve!

Avocado is so good to my tummy. I never knew it would taste good with egg for breakfast! :D

5 comments:

  1. This is a very healthy breakfast. Will definitely give it a go. Have a great week Debie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, we almost never eat avocado in our household.
    You make it look good though, Debie!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. I am sure you eat other fruits as good as Avocado. Thanks, Ronnie! ;)

      Delete
  3. This is too healthy for me ;)

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...