January 24, 2013

You Are My Best Problem


On a starry night, there are something more familiar than the moon
and among the billions of stars. Those three stars aligned
called as the Orion's belt. I am not trying to sound geeky but
this could be our love story. I am always fascinated by it --
the only stars, I know, that are (kind of) perfectly straight.

They never fail to amuse me by their constant twinkling.
Thick red clouds may cover my view but I know they are there
shining red, yellow and blue. Light years away yet they are still visible.
Just like us, although thousands of miles apart, our love is still accessible.

I can see you, but I can't feel you; that makes me sad,
bluer than blue. The Orion's belt reminds me that
you are never going away and soon we will be together
starting on March, April or May.

This is our love story but I hope the story changes
with love being the same. Looking forward to a story
which lands in another place. If it's possible,
in between us, there will be no more space.

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful words darling. I esp love this: "Thick red clouds may cover my view but I know they are there
    shining red, yellow and blue. Light years away yet they are still visible."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful writing, Debie, and it fits so perfectly with the image you chose to pair with it. My favorite phrase is definitely "bluer than blue". Can't wait to read more poetry from you. :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the writing and this post, Debie!
    kisses DAISY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...