January 13, 2013

Perfume: Tresor de Lancome


I am a fan of fruit and flower scents but most of the stuff I bought these past few years don't last longer than Tresor de Lancome. It's apricot-tinged rose scent lasts for a whole day even when I'm outside. Although some people don't like its smell, I like it because, honestly, I think it smells very mature for me. 

Even when you're too caught up with work and other things, its scent just *pops up* randomly which reminds you that you still feel good despite the workload. The loveliness of this fragrance just keeps me in the mood for work.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge scent person. My sense of smell is more acute than say my hearing. I love collecting perfumes, but my all time favorite is Noa by Cacharel! Next favorite is my mother's scent Pleasures by Estee Lauder

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true how some scents can bring with them a whiff of happiness...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit, I have never tried this one although it is a classic and has been around for a long time. Must give it a smell next time I'm at Sephora.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...