January 23, 2013

My first croissant


My first croissant, I believe, didn't taste good. But that won't stop me from dreaming to be in this lovely place. France, one of the places I want to visit someday, is a place that exists only in my mind yet. I wish I could just buy a cheap ticket to be there anytime. If only these photos of France that I have in my memory will serve as my passes to just be in it. I'll eat more croissant and other breads when I'm there. And I'll take photos in every places I go and just fall in love.

9 comments:

  1. I'd like to go to France someday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing, too bad it didn't taste good.
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you'll get to go soon! It tastes so much better over there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could go there too! Paris, where I dream of lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debie Grace, I have not tried the croissant from Cafe France yet. Looks yummy. I found one great cafe and creperie in Greenbelt - Cafe Breton. I love it there. I remember at 22, I used to dream of visiting Paris. I learned that most of the time, life has a way of surprising us. You never know when a wish just comes true :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are making me so excited about my future! Thanks, Arni. :)

      Delete
  6. next time you must try a chocolate croissant. those never taste bad! i dream of france . . . someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would love to taste the chocolate one. One of these days, I'll probably have it. :)

      Delete
  7. France is great. Especially the food! The croissants are definitely excellent. I gained 2 kilos in 10 days when I did an exchange in High School.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...