January 10, 2013

Handmade postcards: flowers and butterflies

Last December, I received two lovely handmade postcards from Rochelle and Aya! Thank you to April of Design of Artisan for hosting this awesome handmade postcard swap! :)


Hi, Aya! I enjoyed looking at your postcard. It looks fun! It definitely made me smile. Those flowers with different center pieces are adorable. Thank you! :)


Hello, Rochelle! Thank you for your postcard. It looks elegant to me (maybe because of its colors). I love the stamps at the back as well. Thank you very much! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love receiving postcards, though it's been years since I ever got one. I make a note to myself, to make sure i send them to my nieces and nephews when i travel... kids always remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are really cute! Lucky girl!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cards!

    following you now, hope you follow back ;)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...