January 4, 2013

Friendship is timeless

An excerpt of the letter I sent to my high school friend:


Friendship is a formation of two or more people. It isn't necessary that these people have the same likes or dislikes, ideas and choice of music genre. Material things don't define how tight the bonding is. Age isn't even an issue.

It is an invisible tie to everyone else except between two, three or more people who enjoy being together. This invisible tie is timeless; it stretches out to a longest mile. And I believe we have that.

3 comments:

  1. And now we tend to do it by email. I think that frequent emailing keeps the bonds of friendship very much alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and your writing- it's so poignant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so very beautiful, Debie...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...