January 1, 2013

Action Sampler using Redscale film

Here are some of the photos I took with Action Sampler using Lomography Redscale film.

A reflection of myself wearing my favorite Minnie Mouse hairband

We don't even care what the neighbors thought of us. P.S. we're kind of drunk.

My favorite series of photos of Bhilly! What a happy guy ;)

The sunset -- a view from home

A dove that has been chilling in our yard for months now

I like this one because it's clear. So silly of me not to move my hand for an *action effect*

The sky at high noon
Action Sampler is a fun camera. Thanks to Mark for lending it to me. It's the second film camera I've ever used. I hope someday I could buy a professional SLR camera. I want to learn film photography. ;)

P.S. Happy New Year! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Happy 2013!! May you continue to improve on your photography and take it to greater heights in the new year! Look forward to seeing more photo posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, those are so cool! Have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love them! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these shots are so cool! I love the one of the clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool shots Debi!!!I love the dove, so eerie and mysterious.
    Happy New Year!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...