December 20, 2012

Postcrossing: cards sent to Germany, China and Netherlands



Months ago, I was introduced to Postcrossing -- a social network where members are given random addresses to send postcards to. Each member receives some as well. (To know more about it, visit their website and join us!) The idea is pretty exciting, isn't it? So, I entered without any doubt and got my first five addresses.

I bought ready-made cards from National Bookstore. I was trying to find pretty and cheap cards but to no avail. I ended up buying not so expensive, not so cheap but pretty nice glossy card about Philippines for my first set of recipients. Next time, I'm making my own. :)

If sending postcards is your thing (surprisingly for me, I've been dealing with so much postcard exchange nowadays and I'm loving it!)  then sign up to Postcrossing and start buying or making your own postcards! Just in case you want to see a full photo of each postcards I sent, visit my postcrossing page!

10 comments:

  1. lovely, i used to be part of postcrossing, maybe this year i should give it a try once more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I wonder how many cards you have received and sent? :)

      Delete
  2. that sounds like so much fun! i like your new background too by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending postcards is really exciting! Thanks ;)

      Delete
  3. nice!

    p.s. check out my outfit giveaway!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a great idea! I've never heard of postcrossing but it sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you might want to try it ;)

      Delete
  5. oh fun! i'm going to check it out now! i love getting snail mail!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...