December 17, 2012

I want to imagine a love that stays

An excerpt of the letter I sent to someone I love: 

From the time our favorite record is playing its first song up to the last, I will dance with you without any complaints. I want to feel your body, your hands on my waist, and mine around your neck. We'll sway our body to the wonderful music, look eye to eye and kiss whenever we want to. I want to imagine a love that is driven by a beautiful melody. I want to imagine a love that stays even without it.

 



On a Saturday night,  we'll watch movies together, sitting side by side, covering our bodies with our favorite quilt, and having a bottle of wine. We'll watch anything even dumb television shows and kiss in between because it is better than watching scripted kissing scenes. I want to imagine a love that gets more romantic through a bottle of wine. But most of all, I want to imagine a love that stays even if the bottle is empty.

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very romantic! I hope the recipient knows how to appreciate it.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He said he appreciates it haha! ;P

      Delete
  3. That's such a sweet letter. The recipient is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trishie! He's loved by me deeply ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow, that is beautiful Debie...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...