December 29, 2012

Cherish The Love We Have Mix


Cherish The Love We Have is a collection of songs played mainly by a saxophone. These songs are intended to play while having dinner with someone you love.

Inspiration? One time at school, my friend and I talked about dinner dates and what would be the best music for it. I told him I could make a mix so he can play it for his future dates!

I adore saxophone music so much. It's sexy and elegant, and just perfect to listen to with someone you love very deeply. I hope you enjoy listening to this mix. 

If you're listening to this, please tell me what's your most favorite among the 8 tracks. I would love to know. Mine would be It Might Be You. I get teary-eyed (sometimes I cry hard lol) when I listen to it. :)

*If you want a copy of this mix (for free), please don't hesitate to email me (debiegraceb@yahoo.com) or simply leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. Great tracks; I recognise most of them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great tracks! My favorites are At Last and The way you look tonight! Classics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great music for dining! Thank you for sharing! Wishing you a very happy new year!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do agree...the saxophone does sound very sexy and would be the perfect music for a romantic dinner!

    Best wishes to you in the New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this song. Happy New Year Debie :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...