November 26, 2012

Tanduay Rhum Rockfest Year 6


Who says OPM (Original Pinoy Music) is dead?! Thanks to Tanduay Rhum for bringing awesome Pinoy rock bands in Davao City and for reminding us that OPM is definitely alive and kicking! I got the Press/Sponsors pass so I was able to go near the stage but didn't get to go backstage thus no fan pics for me *sob* but it was worth it! :)

So, I'll just dump some of the photos I took. I didn't get to take photos of some of the bands, though. I prefer being *in the moment* than worrying to take proper photos of them. Heh. And the camera drained in the last performances. I went with Don, Dabuy and Kevin but I didn't see them right after since there were 35 thousand people and I went near the stage to take photos. I enjoyed singing along, dancing along, and I met some friends (Cybele, Chito, Ally and two others), too! Also, I was reunited with Shem after years of not seeing each other! After the concert, I tried to find Don but my phone drained. I felt bad because they were looking for me but I went home with Shem around 2 in the morning. 

Ok, photo dump!

Six Cycle Mind


Dong Abay





The Dawn


Urbandub



Chito and Rico
All the Rock Royalties are on stage!



Jay of Kamikazee
Who would have thought I'd see Wolfgang live?! I love Wulbsssgang!
Rico Blanco *his costume!*
Gloc 9. He raps so fast. He's so fast that all the photos I took of him are all blurry. (lol)
I know I missed to take photos of some bands. If I could extract the sights I saw that night from my memory and show it here, I would! Hahaha Anyway, thank you again Tanduay Rhum for this awesome concert! Everyone had a good time! See you guys next year!! :)

12 comments:

  1. You were so close to the stage!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I got lucky to have free SVIP tickets :D

      Delete
  2. side point: when we were in cebu, my husband and i loved buying tanduay rum from the local store!! it's so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your husband and you are hardcore!! Tanduay is definitely *yummy*! :D

      Delete
  3. Looks awesome. Glad to hear you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Trishie! There were 14 bands playing awesome music. It definitely was one of the fun October nights I had! :)

      Delete
  4. The beauty of your life is while you cannot undo what is already done. But you can see it, understand it, learn from it and change. So you can spend every moment of your life not in anger, but in wisdom, understanding and love.

    Some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle and end. The beauty of life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Too often we don’t realize what we have until it’s gone. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. Because life is already very beautiful.

    How to Make Your Life More Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is indeed beautiful! Add music to it and it gets more beautiful! :)

      Delete
  5. That´s sooo cool <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  6. you take such great band photos! they look professional and look how close you were, that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Christine! Thank you! I used a high-end camera for this one (thanks to my friend, Tip, for letting me use his *beautiful* camera) :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...