November 17, 2012

Jasmine and the merry-go-round


This is my niece Jasmine. She's 5 years old. She's curious, hyper and wise. I like babysitting her but most of the time, I get headaches because she asks a lot of questions. And when I throw her questions back, she answers it very cleverly.


One of her wishes was to ride the merry-go-round. These pictures were taken on her first time to ride the merry-go-round. She was very excited and happy!


While she was there, she looked at every tiny bits that surrounded her. The lights, the paints, the pole and even the pulley below the horsie she's on. She's one curious kid!


A simple little girl who has a lot of questions in mind! I'm happy to have witnessed her grow up and I am excited to witness her become a lady. :)

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...