November 8, 2012

Contemplating things over a glass of wine



This is my favorite bottle of wine for the past two months! I remember having cough a day after I had a couple of shots. Hahaha still good though. As an introvert, I enjoy being with myself, contemplating things over a glass of wine or any drink. Don't worry, I don't drink too much; just a small amount to keep me grounded while planning things for the following days, months and years. Yes, I have a lot of plans and surprisingly they don't disappear even when I'm sober. And that's a good thing!

11 comments:

  1. ha, i can't take alcohol. my body just resist it. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just like you 5 years ago! I'd get rashes after drinking but good thing it's not like that now :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to have a good glass of wine right now!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete



  3. Great post!!

    Really love your style and posts!!

    A blog like this deserves a new follower!

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Awesome! Thank you. I'm following you via Google Reader as well! :D

      Delete
  4. Thinking of you Debie.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet, Ronnie! Here, have some wine ;)

      Delete
  5. I love a glass of red everyday...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes!! I'd love that, too! Cheers! :D

      Delete
  6. A glass of wine is the best way to end every day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...