October 18, 2012

Scrapbook 709

Here's what's in my scrapbook! Don't mind the number. That's just random. 


I saw these post cards while my sister was cleaning/sorting out things in an old suitcase. It's a series of post cards from Athens. I wonder who owns this. (See that red thing in my finger? Yeah, I cut my self because I'm emo. Hahaha just kidding. I accidentally cut my finger while slicing vegetables)


One afternoon, I was in the library. Just roaming around and nothing to borrow in mind. I was just looking and browsing some books. I went to the farthest shelf and found travel books. I opened a travel guide to France and in the middle, I saw those two post cards. They look so old and I wanted it badly. So, you know, there they go. Hahaha


Yeah, that's true.


"Decisions, decisions, decisions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...