October 30, 2012

I'm on the next thing



The things that you thought to be permanent were the ones that ended up being part of your past. One thing is for sure: you can't tell whether the things that seem very perfect, lasting, and happy would be forever. They usually wear off at some point. Don't ask why, though, just try to understand how it came to be. Such thing happens and it's normal although it hurts.

We grow. And sometimes growing up means breaking away from a good habit. It really is difficult at first but you know you need to walk away to open up new adventures. The reasons may be difficult to understand but you know deep inside that you need to break away and move along and make new experiences, fresh experiences. These reasons, though blur, will find its way to you and slowly explain why.

I'm on the next thing; along my journey, it excites me to know what is there and what isn't there.


8 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet comment :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true. it is so hard to let go of good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best on your path.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to sharing this next stage of your journey with your, Debie.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will share what's in it, Ronnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a treat to discover your blog. It is always beautiful to find others who engage with life to the full; there are so many thoughtful posts ~ and what wonderful friends who share reminders about taking it easy. For whatever it's worth, I think it's really neat you read books like Franny and Zooey - it's one of my favourites. And dream about other places - you are young, so much is ahead of you, especially since you are open to so many possibilities. How beautiful. You have a well-wisher in me, and I look forward to keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Kata. You should know your message made me smile widely. I am so touched by your words. It's always comforting to know other people seem to know what you are like, and you have just given me comfort in this little space. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...