September 24, 2012

Watercolor Post Card




I made a watercolor post card for my sister Rachel and her husband Melbert in Dubai. It's an animated version of their photo where my sister wore a pink shirt and blue shirt for Kuya Mel on Easter Sunday of 2009. :)

I wanted to try out painting using water colors. And the first thing that came to mind was to paint the sea. While doing some drafts, I realized that I could use a photograph as a model because my drafts were kind of boring. Found myself painting an animated version of Ate Rachel and Kuya Mel's photo. Look, my sister took a photo of my card! (The upper part was slightly crumpled though, that's what you get when you pay only an ordinary shipping for mails. Hihi.)


From Paris with love. (In your dreams, Debie. In your dreams.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...