September 8, 2012

Sun City

Another afternoon spent with friends, food and some hardcore longboard players in Sun City. It's been years since the last time I was there. The first time I was there (2007), I made a school project (music video, I guess?) with high school friends. We were like prisoners who got out from prison for years because we were running around the place, shouting. Now, when I got back, I didn't get to play longboard for a long time because I enjoyed watching my friends and their friends go downhill and/or doing some tricks. I even witnessed a slight accident. Ha!

To be honest, I was hesitant to play around because I was too shy and nervous to know that people are going to watch me hahahaha 

Jaja! A high school friend/neighbor/bandmate (in high school). We finally saw each other after years!! :)
Tipin!
Jaja, Daboy, and Eileen
So clear!





Kevin carrying our bags :P









All photos are taken (by: Tip or me) using Tip's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...