September 11, 2012

Now or never

Dare yourself. Because sometimes, it only boils down to Now or Never.

I am not a daring person but sometimes I play with my own emotions. There is always fun in every little thing in this world; there is more fun in trying the things you are afraid of. I did several stuff through the years and I am glad I've done them because if I didn't I will be full of regrets as I grow old. And I don't want to live a life full of regrets!

Life is soooooooooo beautiful! Go, dare yourself. Do the things that you've been wanting to do but can't because you're too afraid. It won't hurt so much, I promise! Take care and have fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a brave girl you are! :) Thanks for your sweet encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...