September 20, 2012

Greenwich Pizza Blowout

I was invited to The Greenwich Pizza Blowout at SM City Davao last September 14, 2012. It was my first time to attend a blogger event so I got so excited to meet some of the Davao Bloggers. Also, I was so excited to take a bite of the Greenwich Special Overload Pizza and the Extraordinary Greenwich Crispy Glazed Chicken!


Look at that! I can still remember the juiciness and the awesome taste of this pizza. And I can feel you're craving for some while reading this! :p




I have to admit, it's pretty cool to eat with awesome strangers who have the same passion as you: blogging. Not to mention, they are very friendly. =)


The next blowout is the Greenwich Crispy Glazed Chicken! 


Fried Chicken is one of the most popular food in the Philippines. And this, my friend, is the best Fried Chicken I've ever tasted. Best when partnered with rice! It isn't the boring kind of Fried Chicken you can taste. It  tastes sweet and spicy at the same time plus it is marinated with some goodness! So it's very delicious up to its core!



Combo!


You can avail the Greenwich Crispy Glazed Chicken at an affordable P79 only! 



Thank you Greenwich and Davao Bloggers for this opportunity to be part of this awesome treat! You guys are awesome!

Visit your favorite Greenwich store now! Or visit their web site and order these new goodness that Greenwich is offering. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...