August 6, 2012

Letter Challenge: Your Best Friend



Dear Eileen,
We may not see or talk or even send a text message every day unlike the old times, but please remember that you're always on my mind. That whenever I see two best friends in the mall, school or anywhere, I think about you and I hope you're doing good always.

Dear Tip,
You're always there for me. Even at times when you need to go home or somewhere else to meet your other friends, you know how to treasure time for the sake of my company. Thank you for being a good listener and for being supportive in what I do. I want you to know that I am trying to be the same to you. I'm here when you need someone. ;)

5 comments:

  1. So sweet. I find i don't text or talk to my friends as often as I used to, even though i think about them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so precious!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know when someone is special when they are always there in your mind. Unconsciously reminding you even in between your work. You know, those beautiful distractions... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post. A good friend is one of the most wonderful things in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed! They add colors to life! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...