August 25, 2012

Gardening: First


One thing I love about my childhood is staying in our garden all afternoon and read books/comics or sleep. I remember Mama told me to talk to her flowers so they will bloom beautifully. I read them stories! :) But that garden is gone now so I decided to make a little garden. I may not be as good as my parents in taking care of plants but I will do my best to water and groom them every day. :)


Baby's Breath flowers. 


Bell Pepper seedlings


Butterfly Plant





Tomato! 







I don't know the names of most of my plants so if you do, can you tell me? Anyway, I still can't believe these plants are growing fast under my care. I get so happy when I see them bloom. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooo~ I enjoy your flower/plant-centered post. I too love plants though I have limited knowledge about them. I can tell you about algae and land plants though! (Thank biology class) hehe. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet post Debie Grace. What a wonderful thing to be doing in memory of your beloved parents. I hope your garden grows and blooms!
    Love,
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ronnie! Thank you very much! I hope they will grow and will always bloom, too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...