July 25, 2012

Stitched Cards

For the rest of Summer, I didn't get to meet up with my favorite people in the whole universe!! Because I was too lazy to go out of the house, I made sure to be somehow productive. During the whole period, I swear I didn't forget to think about them -- Eileen and Tip. I made Stitched Cards for them!! Yay :)




I am going to insert a paper somewhere in those cards to write my letter. One for Eileen and the other is for Tip. I finished these cards in May but decided not to blog about it until I've given them away. It wouldn't be fun if they know about this already. Although I don't really know if Eileen visits my blog from time to time (she does when I am online in Facebook but then I deactivated it for now because, well, Facebook is evil hahaha) and Tip only visits when he's bored, I think! Hahaha



I also made something for my scrapbook! :)


I was supposed to be making a cross stitch of the Eiffel Tower but I got discouraged so maybe I'll just do it next time. I ended up making these cards instead. Needless to say, I love my hand writing. I think it is pretty. Hahahaha :)

10 comments:

  1. Those are just lovely. I'm sure the recipients really appreciated them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! I used to 'embroider' paper when I was little. I loved how these turned out, so personal! Also good idea, poking the paper first. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! The poking process is the difficult part! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those cards are so adorable! What a great personalized gift to get :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an elegant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this too. So simple, but so personal.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...