July 10, 2012

A little of the happy stuff.


One of my first flowers in my little garden. They look so pretty when they bloom! :)

Isn't it sadly surprising to realize that you are in the darkest and deepest point in life? You never get to do something about it while on your way down. And here you are sulking over your sad life. Everything's black and white. Then you start to blame almost everything you've touched, you've spoken to, you've been to, and mostly you blame yourself for being so stupid for not helping yourself.

Back then, I thought that I am the only twentysomething girl who goes through this because as what I see among other twentysomethings they look less troubled and less confused. But then, I will never get to know how they are inside so I just think they are also going through something deep emotionally just to calm myself. Most people tell me that being in your twenties is a roller coaster ride. Knowing that makes me feel a little lighter; these feelings I have may be normal and most likely being felt by others, too.

At this point, I am not worried anymore. I've been here many times. Again, many times. And I know my way out. Maybe this is why I let myself drown because I already know my way back up. Though sometimes it's a hard path but you'll get your way out there. I promise.

So when everything's black and white, you know it's a reminder to use a little color. And when everything feels sad, you know it's a reminder to use some happy stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I'm here, reading.
    Hugs,
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My twenties was full of ups and downs for sure. I was not confident and was constantly searching for myself. So rest assured you are not alone.

    Lovely pic, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The older I get, the more I understand, examine and realize things. It's fun to be alive and just let yourself grow. Thank you for the comfort! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...