June 6, 2012

Woke up around four in the morning but reset the alarm to thirty minutes after four and then so on and so forth until I finally decided to get up around seven thirty in the morning. I wanted to wake up early to do laundry and (finally) cook breakfast for everyone and so I could go to school early for enrollment but I guess my body was too heavy from last night. I got home around eleven in the evening, stoned.

Yesterday was also a bad day for me because I was in school from eight to five in the afternoon but my name hasn't been called yet for evaluation. I really hate the enrollment system shifting from automated to manual to automated but it still is too slow unlike last semester. Why is that, Ateneo? or whatever department or whatever is reasonsible for this shit. Why can't we get a stable system for everything? So fucking annoying.

So, anyway, I took a bath, cleaned my room, had coffee while watching Ratatouille with my nephew who was sitting on me. And decided to go to school in the afternoon as I am so sure that I will be called this day and finally settle subjects with the coordinator because I have too many problems with my subjects... because the  subject codes for this year's curriculum are now different from our curriculum. Also, I am not a regular student since third year and so enrollment for me is so fucking exhausting as I have too many things to deal with. 

So, I prepared the clothes to be washed when I get back from school and some stuff to work on which I promised to finish after enrollment. Got out of the house around one in the afternoon. And all shitty things happened after an hour. Shall I say everything here? I shall.

Okay. So, I rode a jeepney going to Roxas but it didn't pass through my school instead it drove through straight to Boulevard. I thought it'll just turn back and pass Ateneo along Claveria St. So, I just waited thinking it will turn to San Pedro St. and finally Claveria. When we reached San Pedro, the driver told me that he won't pass through Claveria anymore. I got so pissed but I kept my cool. I got out of the jeepney and rode another cab going to Claveria. But this motherfucker stopped over at Aldevinco and didn't want to pass Ateneo. I asked him why but he murmured something I didn't understand and most probably if I even did, I wouldn't even care. I got so angry that I got off the cab and walked towards my motherfucking school for six years now got damn it.

I still kept my cool. I didn't bother what just happened to me between those two motherfucking cab drivers that didn't follow their route or at least said that they won't pass this street at all. I could have put my "I should have been informed" shit towards them but I am not that cheap so I just smiled.

Went to the comfort room to comfort myself and peed. Put on a little bit of lipstick and smiled. I am going to  process my schedule today and foresee my life at school and in general six months from now. I walked upstairs up to third floor. Didn't bother going to the information desk or whatever they are called to check if my name has been called. I went straight to the door for evaluation and did you know what they told me when they saw me walking towards them? They said our coordinator is absent since morning. Do you know what it means? It means I won't get to process my stuff and I won't get enrolled for the rest of the day.

HOLY MOTHER OF --- what fuckery is this?!

I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD TOWARDS THEM, OF COURSE, AS IT ISN'T THEIR FAULT. I JUST ASKED CALMLY (AGAIN, CALMLY) IF HE WILL BE HERE TOMORROW AND THEY SAID "MOST PROBABLY." OKAY, MAYBE THAT'LL KEEP ME CALM AS OF THE MOMENT. I RODE CABS/MOTORCYCLES THREE TIMES GOING HOME. ALL THE TIME I THOUGHT ABOUT HOW SHITTIER CAN THIS DAY BE?

ALL THAT IS MAKING ME CALM RIGHT NOW IS THIS SWEET CORN, SWEET TEA AND THE INTERNET. I DON'T WANT TO GET UP FROM BED. I JUST WANT TO CELEBRATE LIFE AND HOW RUDE IT IS TODAY, AT LEAST!

FUCK THIS DAY, I AM NOW PENNILESS AND FEELING UNPRODUCTIVE AS I SHOULDN'T BE BECAUSE I AM EXPECTING THE OPPOSITE. I AM GOING TO SPEND MY LIFE IN THE INTERNET FOR NOW UNTIL TONIGHT AND THEN FALL ASLEEP AND THEN NEVER LOOK BACK TO THIS DAY AS IF THIS DAY NEVER HAPPENED.

TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE AS GOOD AS HOW BAD TODAY IS, I TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...