June 17, 2012

Mini Paper Grid Notebook

I made a little notebook. Kind of Field Notes-inspired one. I have a lot of papers and some of them are from my sister back when she was still in college. She was a Civil Engineering student so she had so many paper grids. I used them once for my Analytic Geometry class four years ago. But there are still three packs left and I don't know what to do with them. So, I decided to make a little notebook with grids. I thought it would be cool to make my own notebook. By the way, I am going to have my first Field Notes ever! I will blog about it soon. Excited! :)











I started writing some poems in it. Also, planning to write all my to-do stuff and some other lists here. :D

9 comments:

  1. How cool! I love notebooks like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make one! Or buy Field Notes! It's fun to carry light notebooks around. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to make my own notebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! Let's recycle papers hahaha Go, guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute, love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a very pretty notebook! I love that you used recycled materials and i Love GRID PAPER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love (fine) grid paper, too! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this kend of paper. It's very good for when designing a new pattern for weaving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no knowledge about weaving (like, the technicality of it) but I guess grid papers are really good when used in designing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...