June 7, 2012

As How You Should Be

How calming it is to know you are there. To think I've
left you things I know you can't bear. I know I'm
not alone at making you sad. In fact, there are a
million of us who make you feel bad.

How awful it is to make you feel this way. It is a
shame that others don't realize this way. You've given us
enough but sometimes we want more. We dig up everything
up to your core.

We've seen you sad and hurt sometimes. Witnessed the
darkest version of you most of the time. I'm sorry to cause
you too much pain. You should know I care for you and
there are others, too.

I hope they will realize this. That life is nothing without
you in it. So, they will stop being selfish and rude.
That even a candy wrapper will ruin your mood.

How amazing it would be to know that people think about
you and your worth. That they will learn to keep you
clean, stable and fresh. So, you'd be happy and lovely
as how you should be.

4 comments:

  1. Very touching, Debie Grace.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ronnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reading. It means a lot to know that there are people who read my words. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...