May 14, 2012

Who doesn't have a little bit of that?

Fear is always there. I think the reason why I don't give in easily is fear. The fear to fail, to be laughed at, to be judged. Strangely, I fear being looked at by many people because I'm not comfortable at being in the limelight. Fear, obviously, hinders me from everything.

I may have gotten used to it but there were times when I remember the feeling of it. I don't get why I fear people. I guess, I never want to be judged. If only I could exist without people minding/looking at me. My family is an exception because I trust them and I know them.

I could count all the opportunities I could've grabbed before if only I didn't focused too much on my fears but it would make me sad. As much as possible, I want to forget my regrets. I have to remind myself constantly that I am not the only one with fears. It shouldn't hinder me from what I want and what to try. After all, no one is perfect. We all learn the things that capture us and in learning, we make mistakes -- not once, not even twice.

4 comments:

  1. You're right, everyone feels this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's comforting. Glad I'm not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are so honest. I fear too, but it is comforting to remember everyone does. We need to build one another up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. It is easy to build up one's confidence by giving support and helping them build up confidence but it is difficult when it comes to ourselves. You can never stand up alone without the help of others. :)

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...