May 16, 2012

Video: Murmuration

Murmuration from Islands & Rivers on Vimeo.


The magical thing I've ever seen aside from Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis! When I was in high school (the time when I used to watch National Geographic almost every hour of every day), I told myself that I can't die without having witnessed Borealis and Australis or at least one of them! Last year, I think I added Murmuration on my things-to-witness-before-I-die list, which exists only in my head. 

What a beautiful and magical world we have!

4 comments:

  1. I love your sense of wonder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will appreciate life more if you could witness all the beautiful things in it! And this is one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i couldn't believe it the first time i saw this! life is so many things, and "wonderful" and "beautiful" are two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed. It has a lot of surprises! I bet there's a lot more out there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...