May 20, 2012

Blog Challenge: Bullet your day


  • Washed clothes. Hand washed them because the machine is not working except for the dryer.
  • Checked out my plants -- tomatoes, bell peppers, others. My plants are growing!
  • Had breakfast with Ate Mila.
  • Washed dishes.
  • Made some hot cocoa.
  • Played with Karsten while he was watching television. I was trying to get a nap but he slaps my arm and wakes me up everytime he sees something on television (e.g. flowers, fish, cow.)
  • Worked on some Technical Description in my brother's office from 10 AM to 5 PM.
  • Entertained two clients in my pajamas. I didn't even care what they'd think.
  • 100 hoolahoops; 100 jumps using jumping rope; 3 rounds using the bicycle.
  • Had dinner by myself.
  • Took a shower.
  • Now killing time until I fall asleep.
  • Also, listening to oldies. 
It was a productive, work-filled day. And it is summer. I want to go to the beach so bad. 

7 comments:

  1. perfect for stalkers kaayu ni! Anyway. if I were to bullet mine today, it would be... slept until noon, woke up, ate lunch, chikka, took a bath, watch movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty much what I do most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun bullet points! I like this idea! :) What oldies do you like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a good, productive day in the summer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most productive summer I've ever had! Although sometimes I get lazy and stay in bed mostly on Sundays. But Sundays should always be like that hahaha :p

    I was listening to this mix I found on 8tracks (http://8tracks.com/cathay/oldies-oldies-more-oldies) while working on this entry. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on so many things. I have also made some hot cocoa recently, too a shower, and also listened to the oldies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot cocoa is the best! I've decided to stop drinking coffee and have cocoa for the rest of summer but my aunt told me that it isn't good to drink cocoa everyday for some reason. :/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...