April 13, 2012

Marriage scares me


I know I'm still young to talk about this. Also, too early to discuss it on my mind. But these past few days, I feel older. It's a good thing, I guess. I just don't get why am I thinking too much about getting married when I don't even have someone to call my own yet.

Marriage isn't just about having cute babies, buy things that aren't just for you but for the whole family, bank accounts, heavy plans, etc. Life will be totally different.

I salute those married couples who have done (and have been doing) the best they can for their family. I'll figure out how to be strong and brave for other people. I'll figure it out soon.

I don't have much to say now.

*Photo of me by a wedding photographer during my brother and Ate Karen's wedding.
**When I saw this photo, I giggled because I had a crush on the photographer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...