April 17, 2012

If that isn't precious, I don't know what is.


Spent the whole day babysitting two babies: Jasmine, 5 years old and Karsten, 2 years old. It was very exhausting. I wanted to take a nap while they were having their afternoon nap but I can't sleep. So when they woke up, I was wide awake and it was my duty to play with them. I got so tired that I wanted to sleep but it seemed their laughter got me all hyped up. I love hearing their laughter. Also, I love witnessing their precious smiles, giggles and facial expressions. Indeed, kids are the best stress relievers!


"I have two wands, the left *in* the right" :p

P.S. I love it when kids ask me so much about random stuff and it is up to me if I answer it correctly or not. I know I'm not a good babysitter hahaha :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...