My first Chicken Curry :)
- Garlic, minced
- Onion, quartered
- Peeled potatoes, quartered
- Chicken, cut into desired pieces
- Curry powder
- Magic Sarap Seasoning (or any seasoning you like)
- 1 cup of water
- Red bell pepper, sliced into squares
- Carrots, quartered
- Coconut milk
- In pan, put some oil. Leave it for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and onion. Saute for a few minutes. (I throw garlic once it's brown because I don't like the taste of it :p)
- Add chicken pieces. Leave it for 8 minutes.
- Add water, potatoes and carrots. Leave it to boil.
- Add curry powder, seasoning, pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk. Leave for about 5 minutes.
- Take a sip on soup and check if it needs more seasoning.
- Remove from heat. Serve.