April 20, 2012

Bike bruise


Been thinking about showing this picture or not in my blog because obviously it isn't something nice to see but I'm showing this to the internet anyway because I'm proud of it! I got this from learning how to ride a bike. I know I'm too old to learn but I don't care. My Mama didn't want me to ride when I was a kid because she didn't want to see blood on my knees or anywhere in my body so I never had bicycle rides back then. Now, I am in the process of learning. I am slowly getting there, I swear. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's a good one! You'll get it, and then you'll always know how. I love how our muscle memory works like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? That's what they always say -- you wouldn't learn it unless you get bruised hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...