March 7, 2012

How do you deal with difficult people?

Edit: (9PM)
I hate Facebook. I am finally deactivating my account. The reason why I hate it is I spent the whole day browsing around and ended up not being able to do what I need to do. It's like my eyes were glued and I can't afford to close the freaking page!

The only reason why I go to Facebook is to ask my classmates about some school stuff that I may have forgotten and stuff like that. I even use Message to transfer research files which is supposed to be done in formal e-mail. It is basically an all-in-one package and it should be very convenient for me because I could talk to my classmates instantly but no. Yes, it is awesome because I could chat and send files and shit all at the same time but I always end up reading the News Feed.

It is not that I don't like what I read there, it is just that Facebook is fucking taking my time so much. I don't know if I should hate on it or I should hate myself. Blah, blah, blah. Whatever. The only thing I could do now is to deactivate it and screw having communications  via Facebook. If people need me they could text me and vice versa. (I keep repeating that last like over and over again so I could convince myself to deactivate my account.) Hahahaha I am so sorry for this post.

2 comments:

  1. Facebook can be time consuming for me! I have a few friends who have deactivated it for the same reason as you. I don't know if I'm ready to delete it yet, but somedays... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I will delete mine. For now, I just have to deactivate it because it is really taking too much of my attention and I can't afford to not check out what's new if I won't deactivate it. Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...