March 25, 2012

Future Preparation

When I was young, nobody told me that life would be a little too harsh in the future. Either way, I will still be the same lazy ass, non-smart, non-wise being because back when I was little, I know I have my father, mother and siblings to protect me and care for me. I was young, I didn't care about what my future will be like. Things got serious when I lost my parents, everyone had to work on their own to survive. And they included me in their plans and stuff so I still feel safe.

Now, I'm 21 and turning one year older in a couple of months. I don't know what to do now because all my dreams seem to be so far away. I don't mean to be so dramatic. I want to work but I need to finish college first so I'd end up to a high-paying job. I need to work hard on my college though as I'm not doing really well. Projects here and there. But I know I can do this. I have faith.

Life at this moment? It's difficult. But knowing that I still have faith never worries me at all. This is just a phase and I'm on my way to the top. Aja!

2 comments:

  1. I feel this way a lot, but the more I meet with friends or honest people, the more I realize everyone is constantly feeling this way! Transition is a weird place to be in, but happy birthday! Another year to keep figuring it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It's a crazy life but beautiful! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...