February 26, 2012

List of things I wish I said

This isn't any cute post or anything I wish I could have said to someone I love. I am out of that pace so you'd read the otherwise. Because I've been to most terrible things and situation in life nowadays. I've written these in my notebook the other night.

1. The world does not revolve around you. So stop acting like you're the most important shit that had ever dumped!

2. I wish I had said that you don't need to shout in order to get one's attention. If we want to listen to you, we would. So stop acting so much like a desperate girl trying to catch someone's attention.

3. You're adorable but I don't like the fact that you're making me do something for someone who I don't want to reconnect to.

4. Your negative vibe always puts me in a bad mood.

5. You're such a snob.

6. Fuck those guys who abuse their girlfriends. If I am going to stumble upon you, I am going to let you suffer much more than your ex-girlfriend suffered from you.

7. Seriously? Making a sound of spitting is not funny. Try to have manners, please. You think it's cool? No. [Just at least know who'll hear it because if everyone in that room are your friends, it would be funny but if not, it is not and it is gross!! I am sorry but we're not friends so you know what I mean!]

I wish I was brave and strong and bitchy enough to let you know how I hated those moments. I had difficult nights trying to get some sleep but whenever I remember those awful moments (those moments when I was extremely annoyed but can't say anything), I cry a little bit because (A) I realize I am such a loser for not saying anything (B) I am not happy and I can't seem to find any happy moments to think of (C) I can't find any happy thoughts to divert to. What a cruel world.

2 comments:

  1. "6. Fuck those guys who abuse their girlfriends. If I am going to stumble upon you, I am going to let you suffer much more than your ex-girlfriend suffered from you."

    - I feel so sad for those girls who chose to be with jerks. Daghan man unta buotan nga lalaki, di lang kahibaw manguyab. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mao gyud, clads! Sa mga babae pud, kung gina-abuso na gani mo, leave the fucktard behind!! Kamo ray luoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...