February 5, 2012

From the plane window


"Flying over the ocean always makes me feel so alone, so alone. I remember looking out the window and seeing nothing but blue and grey. Thinking I can't, thinking about leaving." -- Over The Ocean by Best Coast

My first plane ride was in 2009. I was with my siblings and their partners. It was amazing to see parcels of land from above, and of course, the ocean. I was scared and amused at the same time.

I was happy to leave Davao for days and excited to feel what it's like to be in other places, which was Cebu & Bohol. It was a sunny adventure especially in Bohol. What's the best thing about that trip in Bohol was the ride. I like that the main road is just right beside the seashore. Conversations, photo ops and places. Fun.

Why would I talk about a trip that was 3 years ago? Because I don't remember sharing it to my blog (though I remember I shared some details in my Multiply account together with the photo albums).  I may have but not entirely. I don't intend to share everything here now though. All I want is to travel again. It would be much better if I am alone in a place that I have never been. See people, culture and places.

Well, I guess I need to go back to sleep and dream of these places.

2 comments:

  1. "It would be much better if I am alone in a place that I have never been. See people, culture and places."

    - Same here, Dibi. If only I have moolah to travel again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you, clads!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...