January 22, 2012

It was nice to be with friends

One Saturday afternoon in Nova Tierra with Dabuy and Eileen, I wasn't expecting to learn longboarding because I'm very bad at balancing my body on any platform except flat, of course. Just so you know, I don't know how to ride a bike! Anyway, longboarding is fun! I want to learn more. Also, I want to have appropriate shoes next time! Hahaha

 

It was not in my mind to play because it was only Eileen who is ready for it thus I didn't wear sneakers. That time, I just wanted to take a break from making circuitry for a project at home and chill with these people, watch Eileen learn how to ride with Dabuy's guidance.


When Eileen asked me to try, I hesitated but then I gave in anyway. At first, they taught me how to balance. Then, I was (kind of) good to go. I skated with Dabuy's guidance but I think I can say I know how to ride already joke lang hahahaha


Look at that chubby girl riding a longboard hahaha it was really fun! 

I took this photo. Asked Dabuy to make it his cover photo! :)


We used Paolo's longboard, by the way. Next time, I hope Dabuy and Kevin will bring their longboards for us to use!! I waaaaaaaaaaaaaant to learn more :D








We skated from 4 pm to 8 pm. Walked outside Nova Tierra and bought food then went to Dabuy's house to have dinner. Also, we chilled in his crib until 11 pm. 


It was long and tiring day, but it was nice to be with friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...