December 25, 2011

Sondre Lerche

Photo taken from Amazon

Last night, on Christmas Eve, everyone got so crazy, wild and happy including me. Now, it's Christmas already and everyone are still sleepy. It's afternoon, a quarter to three, and the rain is pouring slightly; seems like a blessing on a Christmas Day. Everything feels calm and easy. I love it.

Listening to Sondre Lerche is just perfect on a cold weather. Plus, a cup of coffee makes it better. I am in love with all his songs. I'm listening only to his Duper Sessions album though but if I find time, I will check out all his albums. I love you, Sondre.

P.S. I love you, Sondre. Even more that I can take off my clothes slowly in front of you as long as you don't stop singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...