November 3, 2011

Please slow down a little bit.

Remember what it feels like to be a kid? No worries, less complications, more surprises! I miss those days when I wake up not thinking about what things to do first but instead thinking about what is there to do? What games to play? Should I buy a new paper doll or watch Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon/Disney Channel all day? Those times when my mother tell me stories about my siblings until I fall asleep. When I get home from school, I don't mind of other people so I can focus on my homework.

Everything is not the same. Ah, life! I never thought you'd be so hard to live sometimes but I'm not complaining! In fact, I find you beautiful! Thank you! I just wish you'll slow down a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...