November 11, 2011

Diet Mtn Dew, baby, NYC mix


This has nothing to do with NYC nor Justin Beiber (what haha). One time while having dinner, I was drinking Mountain Dew and surprisingly hummed Lana Del Rey's Diet Mtn Dew. Then I thought of making a mix with that song in it. The reason why I took a photo of my bottle that night! I am trying to come up with a theme for this but I just can't think of something and I'm too excited to publish my creativity (what haha) Anyway, I ended up listening to songs which seem to speak about boys, love and all that stuff.

Tracks:
Lana Del Rey - Diet Mtn Dew
Wild Child - Pillow Talk
Lykke Li - Unchained Melody
Ingrid Michealson - Creep
Cults - You Know What I Mean
Best Coast - When I'm With You
Flight Facilities - Crave You (Ft. Giselle)
Beach House - Heart Of Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...