November 13, 2011

Be crazy and go wild once in a while



It's been a long time since I went to some adventure. Getting drunk with the same people in the circle. Sometimes double shots. Then it gets blurry. Then it gets better. Good times!

Feels weird reminiscing -- the number of drunk nights we've had -- all alone. Not even a drink to accompany me. Everyone's busy, even myself.

I try to convince myself that going wild doesn't mean going to adventures in places far away from where I am. Since my schedule for this semester requires more time bonding with real-life situations, I will try to incorporate wild adventures to real-life (e.g. projects and all that) adventures. I hope this time I will finish everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...