October 19, 2011

Triangular Daisies


This video is a collection of video clips I recorded days/weeks/months ago. Instead of dumping all these videos in the internet or into the bin, I decided to make a music video of a song. The song, by the way, is from Rubblebucket entitled Triangular Daisies. A friend told me it sounds weird. Yes, it is and that's what I like about it. Plus, it relaxes my mind. Some days when I am just too tired from the outside world, I find myself listening to it and feel better. I don't know if my video gives justice to the song but whatever. :)

*Update (April 24, 2012)

I saw in my stats that someone viewed this entry yesterday. I totally forgot about this and thought about explaining every clip of this video more. Just so I would never come to the point where I ask myself "where is this taken and how did I do it.". More like (somehow) never losing the feelings I felt during the time I took these.

0:00 - 0:10 >> a video I took the first time I set foot to Canibad. This hidden beach is my favorite from 2010 up to now.

0:11 - 0:19 >> a video I took in Costa Marina. It was my sister Rachel's birthday and we rode a jetski. I was trying to capture a video of the bird :p

0:20 - 0:35 >> a video I took of Manoy Toben and Dodong riding a jetski.

0:36 - 0:49 >> a video I took during a bus ride from Manresa By The Sea (I was there for my last retreat in college and it was memorable and fun knowing new people) back to school.

0:50 - 1:02 >> random flowers. the second clip isn't mine. I totally forgot where I got it but I'm sure it was in my PC so I used it.

1:03 - 1:13 >> a video of a rabbit that Ate Karen bought for my nephew Karsten. Sadly, it died after days.

1:14 - 2:28 >> a video of the setting of the sun. I know it isn't good but I wanted to try capturing it. It's one of my dreams back in grade 6 (or first year high school) to record it. I left my camera in the rooftop for about two hours.

2:29 - 2:50 >> a random video when I was in memorial park (mama and papa's grave). Tried to catch some souls wandering around but I guess there's none. :p

2:51 - 3:41 >> a video where Manoy Toben, Manoy Junjun and Dodong set up Christmas lights in 2010.

3:42 - 4:21 >> a video where we had a small picnic in Mamay Rd. I was with Glenn, Jaku and Bhilly. We wanted to catch some planes landing in the airport but there were none. They ended up dancing around while eating some junk food. Also, that was the time when I stopped listening to "can we pretend that airplanes in the night skies are shooting stars?" Moreover, I don't remember liking it at all. It's just for the fun of it, I wanted to make a wish. I know, what a stupid girl.

4:22 up to the last clip >> random videos taken in my brother's car.

That's pretty much how my life is. But not really. Is it boring? I know my life's boring. Hahahaha :p

P.S. I'm not complaining and I am not trying to sound like a teenage brat complaining how sad I am for not having all the good things in this world. In fact, I like how boring my life is. Of course, you wouldn't know how it is. What I am trying to let you know is to grab whatever life has to offer. You don't want to end up looking back and all you can remember are those grumpy times in years. Enjoy even if it means sitting still in a car looking at other cars and people in it. You know, shit like that. Hahahaha I'm wierd :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...