October 21, 2011

Grape Tea Bags



One afternoon, it was kind of melancholic; everything felt sad -- even my curtains made me sad. So, I decided to make something just to divert my emotion. I stumbled upon A Beautiful Mess blog and found DIY tea bags. 


I could have sworn to drink it at night but as a tea addict, I indulged myself to a cup of tea that time of the day. It felt good. Plus, my little pink hand-made heart right on the side made me less lonely.




So, guys, if you feel kind of sad -- like what they say -- keep calm and drink tea. :)

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely idea! Creative - and I always feel better when my hands are busy - and it involves tea. How can you go wrong? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Deniz! Thanks for the visit, and yes, crafts are fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...