October 13, 2011

Something To Keep Me Sane

Spend the whole morning working on some art. Something to keep me sane for a while. :)



Start as being yourself; know your self; know your color. — if it’s bad, change it. if it’s good, stay it. 
Work on what you need; do what you want. Feel free. Shine! 
Give love. Share love. Express yourself. Love is what you need. 
Dark blue skies. Life is not always about happiness. We need to be alone at times. 
Just so we could be stronger and wiser.

NO MEANS NO

STOP MEANS NO

NOT NOW MEANS NO

I’M BUSY MEANS NO

FUCK YOU MEANS NO

GO TO BED MEANS NO

NO, THANKS MEANS NO

NOT REALLY MEANS NO

DON’T TOUCH ME MEANS NO

IT’S JUST THAT… MEANS NO

FUCK OFF, BITCH MEANS NO

NOT KISSING BACK MEANS NO

YOU’RE NOT MY TYPE MEANS NO

I’D RATHER BE ALONE MEANS NO

I’D RATHER STAY HOME MEANS NO

I AM NOT IN THE MOOD MEANS NO

DON’T CALL OR TEXT ME MEANS NO

LET’S JUST GO TO SLEEP MEANS NO

YOU KNOW, I REALLY LIKE YOU BUT… MEANS NO

I’M REALLY TIRED. LET’S JUST TALK TOMORROW MEANS NO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...