October 1, 2011

I Miss My Father



"I visited my uncle in Guindulman, Bohol. Its the place where their house is built. This is the place where my Father grew up and spent his teenage years. That island is what you see from their house. My uncle told me that if I will look at the outline of this island, I will see my Father’s signature. I’m amazed on how artistic my Father was! :”) -- 2009
It's been two years since I last visited this place: Guindulman, a 3rd class municipality in Bohol. I spent two to three days there and didn't even got the chance to roam around. For some reason I don't exactly know, I want to stay here for at least a week. Maybe knowing what my father's life was would be exciting and fun!
I miss my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...