October 7, 2011

Blog Challenge: Your Zodiac Sign


My Zodiac sign is Virgo and according to some horoscopes I've read on the internet:
  • She has quite a determination and can do anything if she sets her mind to it.
  • A Virgo girl believes that she is extremely efficient and organized. 
  • She is a stickler for time and it's better not to be late when you are meeting her.
  • It is better to leave her alone for sometime and she will cool again.
  • Her taste is very good and her intellect quite developed.
  • Just like a typical Virgo, she is prone to worrying about things too muchand she will do your part of the job too.
  • She is very sensitive and her feelings are pretty fragile, but she will become exceedingly strong when you need her support.
  • Strengths: Perfectionist
  • Weaknesses: Too critical, Lacks demonstrativeness
And I say, everything you read above is true. I am not saying I believe on these things [horoscopes]. I just picked out the things that described me most from the adjectives given.

There are a lot of things about me but I refuse to say them to everyone because, well, who cares anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...